Whenever you need us, HAILUSA is ready to respond. From our centrally-located headquarters in Springfield, Missouri, we’ll dispatch a highly qualified team of recon technicians to your site, while our Licensed Property and Casualty Adjusters begin negotiating your claim with the insurance company.
HAILUSA is a well-established company with the largest fleet of mobile response trucks in the United States. In business for more than 25 years, our reputation for quality and satisfaction has spread across the USA, Europe and Asia.
HAILUSA maintains the necessary Garage Liability as well as Garagekeepers Liability and Workers’ Compensation Insurance policies at all times. You can rest assured that your vehicles and your operations are fully protected any time you do business with HAILUSA.
Lifetime Satisfaction Guaranteed—when you contract with HAILUSA, we repair your inventory to your complete satisfaction. It’s as simple as that. Quality craftsmanship is our foundation and has been for more than 25 years. We’re proud to offer our customers with this warranty:
HAILUSA agrees to remove hail damage from said vehicle to customer’s satisfaction. HAILUSA agrees not to alter or change the color of the vehicle’s paint. HAILUSA warrants that dents will not return as long as the customer owns said vehcle, barring further abuse. Any nuisance from said repair must be repaired by HAILUSA and at HAILUSA’s expense.
HAILUSA TRUESCAN TECHNOLOGY:
We are the only hail repair company in the U.S. to offer TrueScan technology, powered by DCCScan.
Benefits of Truescan Technology
Leading-edge technology delivers full-vehicle scans composed of 1,000+ photos from all surface panels. Our advanced process delivers a host of benefits, including:
- Standardizes estimates
- Eliminates guesswork, human error, and fraud
- Rapid on-site deployment for catastrophic operations
- Integrates with any dent matrix
- Consistent year-over-year estimates
- Reviewable video as evidence of hail damage
- Securely encrypts data transmissions, with cloud-based or local storage
- Ability for post-repair scans, ensuring 100% completion
HAILBOOKS STORM MANAGEMENT SYSTEM:
To make the repair process more efficient and effective for our customers, HAILUSA uses bookkeeping software designed specifically for recon professionals.
HAILBOOKS is a unique bookkeeping program our technicians use to ensure accuracy and help them keep track of their work. HAILBOOKS also makes it easy for you to keep track of the work being done on your vehicles. With HAILBOOKS:
- You may easily track vehicles in real time to see where they are in the repair process
- You have access to a daily status report
- Each vehicle’s VIN is scanned for accuracy and easy tracking
- All information and invoices emailed to eliminate paperwork and reduce handwritten errors
So after the storm, when the damage is done, you can count on HAILUSA for your onsite repairs. Give us a call at 855-HAIL-USA—we have a recon team ready to head your way.