True Estimates. No Guess Work.
HAILUSA has a powerful new tool in its arsenal. TrueScan is a drive-through damage estimation process, powered by DCCScan technology. Taking more than a thousand photos, it uses advanced algorithms to pinpoint body damage on all vehicle surface areas—all in less than two minutes.
HAILUSA is the only hail repair company in the U.S. to offer TrueScan technology, powered by DCCScan. Our advanced digital imaging process provides superior accuracy in assessing your dent removal needs. With detailed full-vehicle scans, we create a hail damage map that accelerates overall appraisal time by 30%, while ensuring consistency and repair completion. Our panel-by-panel scans also enhance quality control, while guarding against internal/external fraud including secondary false claims in cash settle situations.
BENEFITS OF TRUESCAN TECHNOLOGY
HAILUSA provides unparalleled service in the event of a storm. Our advanced process delivers a host of benefits, including;
- Standardizes estimates
- Eliminates guesswork, human error, and fraud
- Rapid on-site deployment for catastrophic operations
- Integrates with any dent matrix
- Consistent year-over-year estimates
- Reviewable video as evidence of hail damage
- Securely encrypts data transmissions, with cloud-based or local storage
- Ability for post-repair scans, ensuring 100% completion